The holiest city is depicted on this canvas, more specifically Masjidul Haram and the blessed Kaabah, which needs no introduction.
The virtues and sanctity of this place are plentiful, but we will list just a few.
مكة المكرمة was handwritten by a master calligrapher and then digitally transmitted to be used on this canvas on our site.
- “There is no city on earth through which Allah multiplies one good deed by a hundred thousand except Makkah.” (Sahih Bukhari , lbn Hibban)
- Rasullullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) stated in a Hadith- “The best and the most beloved city on the face of this earth to Allah is Makkah.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
- “Whosoever offers a salat therein, then that salat is enhanced a hundred thousand fold over.” (Sahih Muslim / Sunan Nisai)
Buy this canvas or give it as a gift to a loved one, to forever remember this virtuous place.Available in 2 size variants-
The canvas texture intensifies the image's natural look and feel, which is hand stretched over a wooden frame.
- - Wood frame are sustainably sourced (FSC certified materials).
- - Thin canvas has a 2-3 cm (0.8-1.2") thick frame
- - Shipped in protective packaging and strong boxes to ensure no damage during transportation.
- - Mounting kit included for easy and fast mounting to wall